Click Here to Purchase with 2 Monthly Payments of $111
Let's create more balance, ease, and flow in your reproductive cycle!
Do you feel very confused about what is going on with your period? Maybe you have irregular cycles? Maybe you have heavy periods? Maybe you just want to understand your body in fuller way?
You've come to the right place!
You will observe yourself (emotionally and physically) through a new lens! The lens of Chinese Medicine!
It will be so much fun to experience your body in a new way!
Read to the end for an outline of ALL the tools, practices and guidance this program includes!
**PLEASE NOTE:** Because this course was structured in a thoughtful way in which information is layered into each lesson, lessons get unlocked when the prior lesson has been completed. If this style of presentation is not your vibe, this may not be for you :) We all have different styles of taking in information :)
Acupuncture is so popular these days in part because of its effectiveness to help regulate menstrual issues!
In the history of Chinese Medicine, Women were always studied as distinct entities from men. This means we have a many resources to help!
Menstrual issues is one of the prime reasons patients come to see me and I am SO EXCITED to be able to share all of these self-care tools with you!
When many women come in to see me for menstrual issues, they often feel confused. Maybe you can relate? Researching on the internet brings up so much "advice"...but it is not helpful because none of it is given in any context or framework.
With this program, there will be no more need to scour the internet! You will get clarity and understanding here.
This program is like a Choose Your Own Adventure book. You will be doing self-observation and then based on what you learn and discover about yourself, you will be able to know what actions to take!
You will be empowered!
You learn time-tested self-care practices of Chinese Medicine!
This program is extremely educational yet also very engaging and participatory. It is designed to help you understand what your body is telling you and how to create more balance and health.
From your emotional state... to your menstrual cycle... to what your tongue looks like....you will know so much about yourself.
We cover your reproductive system from both a Western science perspective AND a Chinese Medicine perspective....I make it very clear and easy!
his program is very thorough and has A LOT in it!
I did my best to always make everything 1) clear/ easy to understand 2) practical and 3) FUN!
What tools will we use to create better fertility?
-Chinese Medical insights on how to find emotional balance and how to "live in alignment with nature" for optimal health and wellness.
-Hypnosis and Guided Imagery for calm, peace, and relaxation for balanced reproductive health and other recordings to support health.
- Basal Body Temperature tracking that is CLEAR and easy to interpret. In Chinese Medicine we know how to make sense of what temperatures mean when they don't follow the ideal pattern and MORE IMPORTANTLY, we have ways to correct imbalances that show up! BBT tracking is NOT just useful for conception. It shows us your balance of yin and yang and guides us to choosing the best course of action to create flow and ease in your reproductive cycle.
- Breathing Exercises
- Essential Oils for the different presentations of menstrual cycles (I will NEVER treat you like a one size fits all!)
-We discuss endocrine disrupting chemicals
- Getting familiar with anatomy and hormones and "how it all works" (In an easy way!)
-The role proper bowel elimination has on our hormones
- What foods to eat based on what you have been observing about your body (we go into the topic of food in-depth!)
-Which foods support each phase of the menstrual cycle
-Some supplements that I get asked about in my practice.
- Which exercises support your unique body type
- Qi Gong (therapuetic movement) for increased reproductive health!
AND I wrote the companion notes to be collated into a binder so at the end, you have a complete reference manual that is about 130 pages long. I told you I go in-depth! :)
WHO IS THIS FOR:
This program is for women who are wanting to naturally balance their reproductive health. It is also for women who are undergoing fertility treatments without a male partner.
This is not ideal for women on hormonal birth control or IUDs. Also, for women over 45 and closer to menopause, I recommend my Wellness Well program because I include a portion on women's health in that program that may be more appropriate for you.
Here is the Outline of the Program:
- Our Natural Cycles and Hormones
- Exploring Your Cycles!
III. Mind-Body Connection Tools
- Peacefulness On Demand - Breathing Part 1
- Peacefulness On Demand - Breathing Part 2
- Peacefulness on Demand - Breathing Part 3
- Peacebody on Demand - The Mind Part 1
- Peacebody On Demand - The Mind Part 2
- Final Thoughts on Mindset
IV. Yin and Yang
- The Context
- What is YIN and YANG?
- How Qi Flows In Your Body
- How To Live With Nature
- How Do We Create Our Internal Environment?
- How Yin and Yang Show Up In The Body
- Exploring YOUR Unique Internal Environment
V. Let's Journey Into Your Body!
- Female Structure
- Female Hormones
- Female Cycle Put Together!
VI. Your (real life) Cycle Type!
- What Is Your Real Life Menstrual Cycle Experience?
- Regulating Your Real Life Menstrual Cycle
- Cycle Disruptors and Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
VII. Regulating Rest and Elimination
VIII. Fertility Friendly Foods!
- Setting the Table
- Beverages & Craving
- Food Quality = Qi Filled!
- Fertility Friendly Foods - General Overview!
- Foods For Each Cycle Phase
- Step Away From These Foods
- Support for Women
X. Let's Move!
- Qi Gong for Reproductive Health
XI. BBT - Let's See What is Happening!
- Looking at Phase 1
- Looking at Phase 2
- Looking at Phase 3
- Looking at Phase 4