Creating Fertility: Complete Program to Increase Fertility for Both Women and Men!
Let Dr. Leanne Ekstrom guide you through this interactive program of self discovery to reveal the exact foods, exercises, and lifestyle changes that will support YOUR unique body and increase your fertility. Based firmly in the framework of acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, you will uncover the customized action plan perfect for YOU. Let's explore what this 12 module program has to offer!
In this online course you get clear action steps to improve your fertility...
Fertility is one of the prime reasons patients come to my clinic and I am SO EXCITED to share so much information and so many self-care practices with you here, where I can guide you step by step in a clear and comprehensive way.
COVID-19 has changed healthcare. It may be harder to access specialists, and you may be hesitant to go to their office.
With this program you are empowered to take charge of your own fertility from the safety and comfort of your own home!
Often when women and men come in to see me for fertility, they say they feel so very confused.
From friends offering "help" ...to googling endlessly.... there is a lot of information out there, but none of it is presented in a clear, cohesive framework.
But THIS is!
With this program, there will be no more need to scour the internet, getting more confused (in fact in the second video I talk about why to stop listening to the friendly "advice")!
This program is like a Choose Your Own Adventure. You will be doing self-observation... and then based on what you learn and discover about yourself, you will be able to choose what is best for you and YOUR unique body.
You will be empowered!
You will be using effective, ancient, time-tested self-care practices of Chinese Medicine to create better fertility!
Acupuncture is so popular now because it has such a strong reputation for helping fertility!
This program is extremely educational yet also very fun! We do activities together that help you understand how to communicate with your body and know what your body is telling you.
From your emotional state... to your menstrual cycle... to what your tongue looks like....you will learn so much about yourself (!) AND be provided with tools and guidance about which self-care activities are best for you.
This program is for BOTH women and men.
Men are so often left out of the picture in fertility conversations.....yet they ARE 50% of the equation! Partnership and working together are cornerstones of this program.
Both men and women will learn about their reproductive system from both a Western science perspective AND a Chinese Medicine perspective. I cover both sides!
But even the hormone and anatomy information is so easy to follow! I make everything super clear.
I make everything (1) easy to understand (2) practical and (3) FUN!
I mean, making babies is SUPPOSED to be fun! (And no, I don't provide any intimacy counseling in this program...this is not that type of course).
What tools will we use to create better fertility?
-Self-care practices for finding emotional balance and how to live aligned with nature for optimal health and wellness.
-Five hypnosis and guided imagery recordings for healing your physical body, healing your emotional body, and maintaining calm, peace, and relaxation when the topic of fertility comes up.
- Basal Body Temperature tracking that is CLEAR and easy to interpret. In Chinese Medicine we know exactly how to make sense of what temperatures mean when they don't follow the ideal pattern and MORE IMPORTANTLY, we have ways to correct imbalances that show up! It is common for women to have so much confusion about what their apps are telling them. You will clearly understand what is happening with your hormones and menstrual cycle. All data is in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
-For men, we cover what Semen Analysis results indicate and how to go about improving different aspects of the sperm (motility, aggregation, morphology, etc)
- Ancient breathing exercises that create blood flow and circulation in your reproductive system and tone your pelvic floor
- Essential Oils for the different presentations of menstrual cycles (I will NEVER treat you like a one size fits all!)
-We discuss endocrine disrupting chemicals
- Getting familiar with anatomy and hormones and "how it all works" (Trust me, there is lots that is good to know that you may not).
-The role sleep has on fertility...and how to get amazing sleep!
-The role proper bowel elimination has on fertility...and ways to be more regular.
- What foods to eat (for both men and women) based on what you have been observing about your body. We go into the topic of food in-depth. Chinese Nutritional Therapy is a main branch of Chinese Medicine. Many times, what is called "healthy" in our modern diet may not be what is best for your body when you see yourself through the lens of Chinese Medicine. Find out which foods energetically support your fertility! All foods discussed are common to our US food supply and foods you are familiar with.
-For women, which foods support each phase of the menstrual cycle
-Supplements that I get asked about in my practice. I am not a gung-ho supplement person because your foods should nourish you! However for both for men and women I go over when it may be best to avoid certain ones and when they may be of help.
- Which exercises support your unique fertility situation
- Qi Gong (therapuetic movement) for increased reproductive health! I have six routines of therapeutic movement included to balance your body, mind, and enhance your reproductive system.
AND I wrote the companion notes to be collected into a binder so at the end, you have a complete reference manual that is about 180 pages long. I told you I go in-depth! :)
Also, I am here to support you! Because you probably have questions that others do, I will be recording Q&A sessions to answer questions you submit to me via email.
Addresses BOTH Male and Female Fertility
Men can be overlooked in the fertility conversation. Western Medicine doesn't have many solutions for men. Chinese Medicine has a long history of addressing male reproductive health.
Similarly, from the beginnings of Chinese Medicine over 2,000 years ago, women were studied as unique from men. Some of the earliest texts are on women's reproductive health. This long history means we have many interventions and ways of supporting women's health.
Who Can Benefit From This Program
This program is for any couple planning on having a baby within 3 years. Honestly, the more you pay attention to getting your body balanced, the better your egg and sperm quality are. Sperm begin to develop about 4 months before being used. Eggs begin maturing a full year before being used in a menstrual cycle. Our reproductive systems take time to balance.
In Chinese Medicine, we say that it takes 3 months to create reproductive health changes. This means this program is best for people who will have at least 3 months before trying to conceive or before undergoing IUI or IVF.
Get Access Now
To accomodate your needs, I have 2 purchase options. You can start with $125 for 4 payments or you can pay in full $497 now.
This is an Introductory Price that ends Sept 30, 2020.
To ensure your satisfaction, you can access the Free Preview to get an overview of the whole program.
What nutrition information do you cover?
Don't you need to use needles to help me with acupuncture?
What is Qi Gong?
What research supports Chinese Medicine?
Do you address specific conditions? What if I have "unexplained infertility"? What if I have a child already but am having trouble getting pregnant again?
I will be using Assisted Reproductive Therapy (IUI, IVF). Will this information be appropriate for me?
Will this program add value to me and my health if I am already seeing other wellness practitioners?
What if I feel like I need more support?
Here is the course outline. The length of each video is listed after the title.
I. Introduction (17:46)
- Our Natural Cycles and Hormones (33:17)
- Natural Cycles: Men's Focus (7:19)
- Observing Your Cycles! (21:01)
- Exploring Men's Cycles (6:13)
III. Mind-Body Connection Tools
- Creating Peacefulness On Demand (4:26)
- Peacefulness On Demand - Breathing in New Ways (27:26)
- Peacefulness on Demand - Breathing for Reproductive Health (29:36)
- Peacebody on Demand - The Mind (19:56)
- Peacebody On Demand - Experiencing the Power of Your Mind (8:40)
- Recordings (6 Hypnosis Recordings Focusing on Reproductive Health)
- The Context of Chinese Medicine
- What is YIN and YANG? (27:46)
- How Qi Flows In Your Body (13:06)
- How Do We Create Our Internal Environment? (20:57)
- How Yin and Yang Show Up In The Body (13:08)
- Exploring YOUR Unique Internal Environment (23:34)
BONUS Section: Creating Flow and Balance with Nature's Cycles
1. The Five Phases of Life (16:05)
2. Five Phase Emotional Balancing Techniques (25:43)
3. Your Five Phase Personality Type (21:25)
4. Our Daily Energetic Clock (5:36)
5. Final Thoughts on Mindset (27:47)
V. Let's Journey Into Your Body!
- Female Structure (17:22)
- Female Hormones - Ideally (11:50)
- Female Cycle Put Together! (16:05)
- Men's Structure and Sperm Creation (29:57)
VI. Your (real life) Cycle Type!
- What Is Your Real Life Menstrual Cycle Experience? (17:48)
- Essential Oils to Regulate Your Real Life Menstrual Cycle (24:49)
- Cycle Disruptors and Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals (26:16)
- How Male Fertility Can Be Disrupted (34:36)
- Male Sexual Health Considerations - Erectile Dysfunction, Impotence, Premature Ejaculation (12:52)
VII. Regulating Rest and Elimination
- Getting Deep, Restorative Sleep (15:46)
- Clearing Our Bowels for Hormonal Health (6:48)
VIII. Fertility Friendly Foods!
- Setting the Table (24:08)
- Beverages & Cravings (11:21)
- Food Quality = Qi Filled! (19:03)
- Fertility Friendly Foods - General Overview! (19:21)
- Foods For Each Cycle Phase (11:09)
- Step Away From These Foods (21:41)
- Extra Insights on Fertility Foods for Men (8:54)
- Support for Women (8:56)
- Support for Men (12:49)
- Movement! (8:46)
- Qi Gong Introduction (8:01)
- Feeling Your Qi (37:57)
- Five Element Flow (31:39)
- Healing Sounds (31:30)
- Healing Sounds Sitting Practice (27:09)
- Five Elements and Healing Sounds Combined (22:25)
- Pulling it Together: Qi Gong Practice for Reproductive Health (34:58)
XI.Men's Semen Analysis Decoded
- Semen Analysis Explorations! (4:39)
- Tongue Type and Semen (8:09)
XII. BBT Results - Let's See What is Happening!
- Looking at Phase 1- The Menstrual Flow (25:37)
- Looking at Phase 2 - The Follicular Phase (22:40)
- Looking at Phase 3 - Ovulation (16:43)
- Looking at Phase 4 - Luteal Phase (17:55)
- What to Do for Balance Plus Chinese Herbal Formulas for Support